Contact Us

Boric Religious Supply
10951 Thiel Street
Saint John, IN 46373
Phone: 1 (888) 412 2775
Fax: (219) 365 6916

Mailing List

About Us

Boric Religious Supply was founded by Stanley and Helen Boric in Gary, Indiana in 1954. Although that was the official date of opening a storefront business, Stanley and Helen were actually providing religious merchandise to the people of their neighborhood long before 1954. What started out as getting a few people crosses, rosaries and Bibles as a favor became something much larger. Word had spread through the neighborhood that Stanley and Helen could get the religious materials the people needed to feel closer to their faith. As more and more people came to their door, the Borics realized there was a need for an establishment that could handle the growing number of customers. A small storefront was rented in downtown Gary.

By 1970, the business had grown to the point that a larger facility was needed and the decision was made to move the store to St. John, Indiana. From 1970 to 1976, the store was located in a small shopping center. In 1976, the property that now serves as our base of operations was purchased. Stanley and Helen welcomed their daughter Helen into the family business in 1979, and she has been a driving force behind the success of the store ever since. Helen took over the store in 1990 and is now assisted by her son Christopher, who represents the third generation in this proud family business.